Evonate Open Positions
United States | Global
A hunter, finder or needles in haystacks, networker, and superb communicator. You understand value-based sales and that solutions are not widgets. Complex enterprise sales environments are your home turf. You have friends in the business – in the ecosystem of cloud – who you can build relationships with to drive new client relationships. You don’t give up, but you know that your time is the most valuable asset you bring and refuse to waste it chasing deals that won’t close. You know that long-term client relationships require nurturing and support and you are all about your reputation for honesty and integrity.
- Open the door to clients so that Evonate can help them achieve the business outcomes that they desire.
- Partner with clients to understand their technology needs and work with the Evonate team to define and recommend solutions that add value to their business.
- Drive activity in partnership with delivery teams, solution architects, and partners.
- Work with new and existing clients to create a pipeline and secure new MSAs and SOWs.
- Develop and share sales collateral.
- Manage negotiations of opportunities in the pipeline.
- Achieve sales targets for new logos, revenue and other KPIs as defined in your compensation plan
- Provide continuous feedback to the rest of the organization about the factors that drive successes and failures in your selling motions.
- Significant technology / services sales and account management experience.
- Leadership of multi-functional teams through complex solution sales processes.
- A passion for helping clients achieve success as a result of the engagements you sell.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills, especially in a virtual environment.
- Organised and methodical; strong prioritisation and negotiation skills.
- Experience in building relationships with decision makers, especially in the business outside of IT (e.g. product or business unit leaders, etc.)
- A challenger mentality – you want only the best outcome for your clients – tempered by realism and empathy
Apply For Position